WHAT I DO
From composing music for video games and film, to designing sound effects & soundscapes, audio branding and more, I offer a wide range of freelance music & audio services.
High quality original music composition. From film soundtracks to video game music, apps, commercials and one off productions, I have the right music for your project.
Do you need Sound Design for film trailers or video games? Maybe you need app interface sounds or something more exotic? Find out more about my sound design services.
Do you already have music or audio and want to improve it? I can help with session mixdowns, audio clean-up, sampling, dialogue editing and more.
The last but not least of my audio services. I can provide a professional remix of your music track for your single, album or whatever you need. Any Genre, Any Style, Any Time.
WHY WORK WITH ME?
What People Say About Me
- Not only was Ryan's music great for my film but he was really good to work with; he listened to my ideas but he also offfered new perspectives I had not thought of.Olumide Akintoye [Director]
- Wow! Ryan's work is great and is just what I needed for my project. I love the beat to it and just the overall feel, it will fit so nicely with the immense battle scenes.Bryan Castelo[Game Designer]
- Ryan is an excellent display of prowess and finesse. Prowess in the command over music and sound; Finesse on the final results. His production quality demonstrates years of expertise and his range of work is telling of his "I can do it all" attitude. I have zero reservations when I recommend Ryan. He does great work, quickly, and carries a personality that is incredibly welcoming and personable. I am extremely lucky to have worked alongside with him and one will understand why once he/she has him on his/her side.Cain German[Producer, Composer, Sound Designer]
- Ryan's music is high quality and always fits the style you need for your game. I recommend this composer to all.Justin Priester[Game Designer, Twin Games]
- Ryan's ability to add mood to our games via audio was, frankly, astounding. The original music he composed was awesome, and the voice over work he produced was the perfect balance of informative and humorous.Gary Hockin[Developer, Roave]
- Ryan has a multitude of skills and is able to turn his hand to any project. I've found him willing and able to both take control of a project and to be an excellent member of the team.Clint Oldridge[Director, Microcosm Games]
- Ryan's music has exceeded my expectations for a composer, and the music he created for my game actually gave me a great sense of nostalagia, reminding me of the classic adventure game, The Legend of Zelda. Top class work from a highly under-rated composer.Lavethion[Video Games Producer]
- Ryan wrote some very interesting music for the game, 6th Commandment. I had asked for something dark and sinister to fit the game(it's a zombie game), and thats exactly what I got. The music was high quality, and in WAV format, just like I asked. I would DEFINITELY reccomend him to anyone.Chris[Video Game Producer, Metrogdor Games]
- Working with Ryan was really a relief because I had to focus on aspects other than music, I was never worried about that. He created just the type of music I was looking for.Kay Leinsberg[Producer, Video Games]
- Ryan is a tip top sound engineer and sound designer. I recommend not just his ability and professionalism, but also his 'gets it done' attitude.Sam Roads[Creative Director, Microcosm Games]
Remember a few weeks back when I said I was nominated for an Annual Game Music Award? Well…..I’d like...April 23, 2014
Dust off your dicky bow. It’s award season and guess who’s been nominated… Do you remember Spectrum of Mana,...April 5, 2014
Do you love squishing and squashing, and slicing and slashing? Yes? Then get ready for Oggipital. I am very...February 24, 2014
Spectrum of Mana – Video Game Music cover albums don’t get much bigger than this! Spectrum of Mana, a...October 1, 2013